Scale C, Hourly rate £9.62 – £9.81
Hedgehog is a Preschool set in the grounds of Horning Primary School, part of The Coastal Together Federation located on the Broads.
Hedgehog preschool is looking to recruit bank staff to join our staff team. The aim of the position is to assist the manager in providing safe high quality education and care for our children. You will need to have a good knowledge of the EYFS.
- To plan and organise a high quality learning environment, ensuring that it is stimulating and welcoming to all children.
- To be able to observe and record children’s interests and developments, ensuring children’s learning needs are met in appropriate and creative ways in accordance with EYFS.
- To ensure all legal requirements and standards are met at all times in line with OFSTED Early Years Directorate.
- To follow and maintain procedures for regular reviews and assessments of each child’s progress.
- To take part in all aspects of the daily routine to include toileting/changing, meal times and cleaning duties.
- To maintain high standards of accuracy and confidentiality in record keeping.
- Ensure child protection procedures and policies are adhered to and concerns are reported in line with these.
- Ensure that all health and hygiene requirements are adhered to at all times.
- To undertake any other responsibilities as may be deemed necessary, under direction of the pre-school manager.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- A minimum qualification of Level 2 in Early Years and relevant experience in an Early Years setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of statutory legislation
Hedgehog is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding the children in our care.
This position is subject to the candidate having full enhanced DBS checks and the receipt of two suitable references.
For more information and a full Job Description please contact us at:
To apply please email an application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be considered upon receipt